COOKING MEAT FOR TACO-IN-A-BAG?
Please remember to bring the meat already warmed and in a Crock-Pot that can be plugged in. Thank you for volunteering for one of our most critical jobs! Frogs and opposing team swimmers get very cranky without their weekly Taco-In-A-Bag!
FROG Eligibility & Level
NOTE: If a meet shows up twice under your FROG'S name, that is the meet they swim*. No labels mean BRONZE.
*ESPL RULE: Only swimmers that have swum in three dual meets are eligible for Medal Meets. Report below will show eligibility based on current (5) meets. Saturday's 7/18 meet will indicate final eligibility for Three Meet Rule.
July 23/Thursday, After each practice: Frogs' Pancake Breakfast! Pancake cooks needed!
July 26/Sunday 5:00pm: Frogs' End-Of-Season Banquet for Frogs and their families!
The Brent Kurrle Scholarship is offered to a just-graduated league swimmer who best embodies the enthusiasm displayed by Mr. Kurrle, the longtime league official who died during the summer of 2006. This swimmer should possess many of the following traits, and more:
- A swimmer dedicated to his/her summer team, regardless of participation in winter swimming or not;
- A swimmer who displays great sportsmanship toward opponents;
- A swimmer who is positive role model to younger swimmers;
- A swimmer who practices with zeal;
- A swimmer who handles victories with humility;
- A swimmer who handles defeat with grace;
- In total, a swimmer who embraces the concept of community swimming.